Business Owners and Managers
- If your company is growing but doesn’t meet the bank’s criteria for a
loan/line or credit extension, Omni-Rand Inc may be able to assist.
- Whether your firm is too young (no history) or have credit problems in
your past or if your current bank loan/line is being curtailed ... working
capital financing via the selling of your account receivables may be a
viable option. So too an Asset-based loan secured by your equipment,
machinery or inventory.
- Statistics indicate that a vendor lease program, if applicable,
increases sales, maintains profit margins and improves cash-flow.
- If your early-stage company possess extraordinary grow potential i.e.
$20M in 3 years, and VC funding is being considered it would be prudent to
consider the public venture capital option offered by the TSX. (See
- Some of the products and services of Omni-Rand Inc and partners may be
useful to you on a temporary basis until you are in a position and desire
to use,in part, a bank’s lending services. Other products such as public
VC, Vendor Leasing Programs and FOREX have long-term and on-going
- Please contact us at (905) 873-7151 or firstname.lastname@example.org