- Compliments invoicing discounting facility.
- Manner to take advantage of sales opportunities regardless of current resources.
- Financing re the purchase of raw materials, supplies and manufacture of product(s).
- Applicable to confirmed purchase orders only.
- Contact Omni-Rand and/or submit Application form.
- Agree to factor, with us, the invoices generated from the P.O. in question then complete and submit Evaluation form.
- Conversation with “subject matter expert”.
- Submission of required documents.
- What is the minimum size Purchase Order that will be entertained?
- Range is $50,000 to $1,500,000
- What if our suppliers are in Asia and
- Letters of Credit will be issued to satisfy overseas suppliers.
- What information is required regarding a specific order?
- Total value of P.O.
- Cost of each product/unit.
- Gross Profit margin.
- Timeframe: Purchase Order to Invoice
- Terms: payment terms given to customer.
- Number of suppliers
- Location of suppliers
- Product: standard, altered, custom, semi-custom
- What would be the profile/characteristics of an ideal P.O.?
- Total value of P.O.: approx $200,000.
- Gross Profit margin. Greater than 15/20%.
- Timeframe: Purchase Order to Invoice: 60 days or less.
- Number of suppliers: few.
- Terms: 15-60 days.
for repeat business.
- Agree to factor resulting invoices.
- Product: standard, “off-the-shelf”
- What is the approximate cost of P.O. financing?
- There is no standard pricing as so many variables but as a guide: approx .75% per week