Vendor Lease Programs
- Establishes an alternative financing program for prospective customers. Your clients will be able to choose between buying or leasing your product.
- Several advantages to you the vendor:
- Encourages additional sales
- Increased sales
- Larger transaction size
- Ensures/improves profit margins
- Improves cash-flow as you receive payment of your invoice within hours
- Reduces bad debt: risk is assumed by leasing firm
- Future sales potential: opportunities for upgrade sales
- Overcomes “sticker shock” as the focus is on the monthly payment.
- Advantages of leasing from your customer’s perspective:
- No downpayment required as 100% financing
- Convenience: monthly payments can be automatically debited
- Conserves working capital
- Tax advantages
- Payments are fixed for term of lease
- Submit your corporate profile: company legal name, industry, products etc. Complete Evaluation form on this site. <link>
- No due diligence costs to establish a vendor leasing program.
- Customized training to your sales force re leasing.
- Your sales team will be provided with a “rate card” to allow instant quotes.
- Leasing rep to act in tandem with your sales team.
- RE: CLIENT DEAL
- Customer deal closed.
- Vendor informs O-R leasing partner re details of deal.
- Upon approval, the vendor will be informed.
- Documents will be issued directly to the lessee.
- Lessee executes and returns documents.
- Verbal verification that equipment has been received/installed.
- Vendor paid.
- How many companies lease their equipment?
- According to the ELA, approx 80% of all
companies lease some or all of their equipment.
- Can we establish a leasing program for our American clients?
- Yes. Follow same process as described above.
- Which type of leases do you/partner support?
- Fair market value leases
- $10.00 Buy-out leases
- Deferred payment leases
- Seasonal leases
- Step leases
- Co-Terminus leases
- Is there a minimum number of leases that a vendor must originate?
- No. Vendor lease programs can be established for firms that close 3 lease deals per year.
- Are private label programs available?
- Yes. Both private label and co-branding programs are entertained. Minimums do apply.
- What kind of on-going support will I receive?
- In addition to Omni-Rand, our partner will assign a dedicated representative and credit analyst to answer all your/team’s ongoing questions.
- How fast can our sales team or customer receive an answer re credit?
- 6 hours < $25,000
- Within 24 hours of receipt of financial statements on deals > $25,000
- What size of vendors/deals will be entertained?
- All sizes of vendors are welcomed, from the early-stage company to the multi-national firm. Deals ranging from $1,000 to $250,000.
- Will we be dealing with a reputable, experience leasing organization?
- Our leasing partner has many years of experience in the small and mid-ticket leasing market. Each leasing application receives the personal attention of an experienced and knowledgeable credit analyst/rep.
- What type of equipment/products is of interest? Examples, not limited to:
- Computer hardware
- Software and business internet solutions
- Surface mount production equipment
- Video/Film Production/Postproduction
- Pre-press, printing, baking
- Metal working, stamping
- General Office
- Medical dental
- Why would a potential client lease thru a vendor lease program vs their bank?
- 100% financing
- No blanket liens
- Increased credit availability
- Longer terms = better cash-flow
- How are lease finance decisions made?
- Complete audited financials, credit history, bank and trade references, trends, cash-flow, total term debt, retained earnings, type and size of equipment will be reviewed.